The following criteria will be used in selecting The Iris Awards:
- Individual must have displayed one of the three I’s at the time of nomination: Innovation, Inclusion and/or Integrity. These three characteristics exemplify our corporate culture.
- Anyone part of the DPhiE IHQ family has the opportunity to be nominated. This includes IHQ staff, interns, ILC’s, house directors, RA’s and CAB members/volunteers.
- Nominations can be submitted by clicking the nomination form button below.
- *Please note, you may not nominate yourself for this award.
- Additional criteria will be used to determine worthy candidates and will focus on how much they care, taking pride in always providing the best overall experience for our members. The nominee should also exemplify the core values and standards of DPhiE.
The committee is multidisciplinary, consisting of executive-level staff members. Three committee members must be present to vote.