Alumnae initiation is an invititation we share with the women in our lives who have not had an opportunity to join DPhiE through traditional collegiate recruitment, but are committed to living our values and ideals. By sharing this gift of sisterhood with women who exemplify our motto, mission and founding principles, we are all able to grow our influence throughout society.
Alumnae initiates have all the rights, privileges and responsibilities of alumnae members. Alumnae Initiates lead their local alumnae associations, advise chapters, serve on committees and even lead our organization as board members.
Who is Delta Phi Epsilon Alumna Initiate?
• A person interested in working with and/or mentoring young women.
• Women looking for a commitment to our sisterhood. She can be a mother, grandmother, sister, friend, relative, teacher, professor, advisor or other valued member of the community.
• She has attended one year of college or more during her lifetime.
• Is not an initiated member of any other National Panhellenic Conference organization (NPC).
The Many Benefits of Becoming an Alumna Initiate
• You will enjoy a network of supportive sisters and friends who can help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
• Meet new friends and colleagues through a local alumnae chapter.
• Opportunity to share your talents and skills and volunteering for programs and causes that are valuable to you.
• Be a part of Delta Phi Epsilon’s mission to provide a sisterhood experience rich with tradition, innovation and opportunities for growth.